The ServoXciter EF is a precision
servo driver and tester which
makes setting up your model's
linkages and throws extremely simple
and also gives you unprecedented
tools for troubleshooting servos and receivers.
The ServoXciter EF is the favorite
tool for all
levels of modelers
- Manual drive with microprocessor precision.
- One-touch servo centering.
- Servo current meter.
- Automatic sweep with 32 speeds.
- Servo deadband check.
- Custom servo movement record and playback.
- Receiver pulse check.
- Receiver glitch detection.
- Receiver battery voltage display.
- High Frame Rate mode (with narrow pulse ability).
- FASST 2.4 ghz receiver ready.
- DC power jack - for 8 to 12 volt wall transformer
- (with 0.70m ID, 2.35mm OD plug - positive
- from the beginner hobbyist to the professional UAV
more about this super tool.
been reviewed in major R/C
publications. View some of the excerpts here.
| The ServoXciter EF can even save your radios
exact center and end-point pulses. This allows you to set up your servo
control horns and linkages with total accuracy.
The control you have over your R/C craft is only as good as
your servos. The ServoXciter EF is your insurance that those servos are
The ServoXciter EF has great features and makes testing and
servos easy, setting up linkages and throws perfect the first time, and
helps you check servos and receivers before they become a problem.
ServoXciter EF users found that it had become the most used tool in
their box - we're sure you will too!